Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to Uni life..T_T

Yes.. finally reached Ixora Apartment around 9pm.. sigh.. stupid public bus.. waited in the bus for 40 mins before it starts moving... =.= I really need a car here.. too bad.. too poor to afford one =/

Well... apparently my dear room mate.. Wen Yick.. waited for me till 9pm just to teman me makan.. :D and Jo as well.. (I'm touched >D)

Normal life begins... study sleep wash clothes eat.. attend classes.. and yes finish up homeworks and assignments.. nooooo~! Just 1 1/2 more months and I am free for another week.. crap...=="

Who wanna go out with me? sobs... lol.. all busy people these days.. with new environment.. comes new life.. with new life.. comes new friends.. with new friends.. comes new lifestyle... with new lifestyle.. comes new diet and many more...bla bla bla.. =/

No comments: