Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Someone... hypocrite? Or is it just him? =/

Hmmmm well the story begins with me meeting this guy when I first arrive in Malacca, I was greeted by 2 person, Mr. Adrian which is my current good mate and the other Mr. X =.= The reason I am introducing this guy as "Mr.X" is because i find no good reason to talk bad using his real name. The truth is, my first impression towards him was good, unfortunately as time passes... within 5 weeks.. all his bad habits were revealed... for example....

I will list it down in accordance :
1. Forgetting to flush his own deposits after using the facility provided in the apartment.
2. Using people's things as well as instruments without permission (Pity Adrian)
3. Always using people's laptop when Mr. X is bragging about his so called very expensive laptop.
4. Suspected for stealing Mr. Adrian's own water + Milo + Coins (to refill water).
5. Besides that he has one special habit, which is to deny something HE DID and not confessing. After revealing the truth he starts to say sorry and its his fault. (what a loser)
6. I just dislike him talking behind my back and I seem to be able to find out. (moron)
7. Acting nice infront of you while backstabbing you when you're unaware.

I'm done listing down the colourful habits of Mr. X, now tell me how would your impression be towards him?

Sounds all cruel and super bad? And wanting to advice me to look at the positive side of him?

NO THANKS >>>> THERE IS NO GOOD SIDE OF HIM IN ANY WAY I SEE IT!

Well that says it all... my colourful sentence and words about the "best" person in my apartment.
Oh yea One more thing.... He burnt the ironing board.... denied that he did it.. insisting that he switched off the iron after using it.... and saying he is confirm 100% positive he didn't left the iron on and burnt the ironing board.... BUT GUESS WHAT... HE ADMITTED IN THE END... WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS MORONIC HUMAN... well... apparently brain damage or some kinds of thing might have hit him... or he's just plain ignorant in life about others. Being selfish and full of himself without thinking of others.. pathetic thinking.. *sigh*

Finally~! Lets pray he doesn't get worst as time passes... Life's gotta move on... =/

No comments: